There is a Ukrainian from English course which contains 51 skills, and 209 total lessons available on Duolingo.
Keyboard layouts and input methods
Main article: Guide to keyboard layouts and input methods
There are two main Ukrainian keyboard layout types: ЙЦУКЕН-based layouts, which are based on similar layouts for Russian, and phonetic or mnemonic layouts based on visual and/or phonetic correspondence between Cyrillic and Latin letters.
Transliteration input methods are also available which convert text typed in Latin romanization into the equivalent Ukrainian text.
- Native Windows layouts (both ЙЦУКЕН-based; installation instructions here):
- Ukrainian Phonetic Keyboard for Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Phonetic layout for Windows Vista & Windows 7 by Chickenlip
Mac OS X
- An Ukrainian ЙЦУКЕН layout is available with Google Keyboard
- Google Input Tools - Available for Chrome OS and/or Chrome browser. Includes both an ЙЦУКЕН-based keyboard layout and a transliteration-based IME.
- Cyrillic Transliteration keyboard
Community-created lessons and tips
- Ukrainian F.A.Q. Apostrophe, Soft Sign, Euphony and Conjunctions by Vinnfred
- Noun Declension on Duolingo by Vinnfred
- Ukrainian Keyboard for Future Learners by Darktroyd
- Advice on Typing Russian and Ukrainian posted by Somelauw, including Slavonic Multilingual Phonetic Keyboard
- Differences between Ukrainian alphabet and Russian alphabet from Master Russian's forum
- Many alphabet songs
- FREELANG Ukrainian-English/English Ukrainian Dictionary
- Try Professional version of Cybermova's Online Dictionary
- Read Ukrainian!
- Learn to Write in Cursive Ukrainian
- Traveler's Ukrainian
- Learning Games and Phrases
- The Ukrainian Language: Pronunciation
Content in Ukrainian
- Ukrainian Wikipedia
- Food Recipes in Ukrainian
- Ukrainian Online Radio
- Facebook Music from Ukraine (music videos)
- Ted talks with Ukrainian subtitles
- Counting Videos on YouTube
- Ukrainian Children's YouTubeVideos
- Sublearning - Movie subtitle flash card quiz in Ukranian and many other languages
- Ukrainian language on Wikipedia
Letters 1 • Letters 2 • Letters 3 • Phrases • Animals • Family • Numbers 1 • Numbers 2 • Hobbies • Occupations • Food 1 • Food 2 • Instrumental • Genitive • Cafe • Verbs:Present 1 • Places • Objects • Clothes • Colors • Verbs:Past Tense • Verbs:Present 2 • Shopping • Calendar 1 • Verbs:Future • Verbs:Motion • Calendar 2 • Transportation • Traveling • Dative Pronouns • Accusative Pronouns • Sports • Verbs:Modal • People • Adverbs • Ordinal Numbers • Appearance • Questions • Arts • Nature • Indefinite • Health • Education • Business • Verbs:Asp. • Spiritual • Complete Sentences • Case Review • Events • Abstract Objects • Media and IT •