Russian is an East Slavic language.
The Russian course from English contain 79 skills, and 350 total lessons.
Keyboard layouts and input methods
Main article: Guide to keyboard layouts and input methods
Phonetic or mnemonic layouts
Phonetic or mnemonic layouts are available for typing Russian on a Latin-lettered keyboard without having to learn the conventional Russian keyboard layout. In these layouts, each Russian character is usually accessible via a key or key sequence corresponding to its romanization. For example, the character д is accessible by pressing the d key, and the character ё is accessible via the key sequence jo. The precise placement of characters varies from one operating system to another, however, so be sure to familiarize yourself with your operating system's specific version.
See Russian/Grammar tips.
- RT Learn Russian
- Russian World - YouTube Videos
- National Corpus of Russian Language
- Explore Russian
- Free Russian Flashcards
- Gadling teaches you to read the Cyrillic alphabet in 5 minutes
- Memrise - Learn Basic Russian - Learn the Cyrillic alphabet, with practice reading words.
- Reverso English-Russian/Russian-English Dictionary and more
- ABBYY Lingvo English-Russian Dictionary and more
- Russian Dictionary at Open Russian
- RussianDict.net includes declension tables for each Russian word.
- Memrise - vocabulary for Duolingo Russian
- Russian FOR Free
- Fun Russian
- Russian Language lessons Learn for free.
- RussianPod101 Audio Video lessons with Grammar