Family is the 2nd skill in the Navajo skill tree. It has 2 lessons.
Summarize, but do not quote, any grammar notes provided with this skill. Notes from Duolingo are copyrighted, and cannot be added here verbatim without permission. Make sure to reference any tips and notes from Duolingo or anywhere else.
Lesson 1 Edit
- shimá yazhí = maternal aunt
- shimasaní = maternal grandmother
- shizheʼé = father
- nalí asdzaan = paternal grandmother
- shi = I/my
- hólǫ́ = I have - it exists/there it 
- bee = he/she/it has - with him/her/it
Lesson 2 Edit
- adáʼí = maternal uncle
- shicheii = maternal grandfather
- Ádí = older sister
- Ánaaí = older brother
- atsilí = younger brother
- shíyeʼ = son/my son
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.