What mobile devices is Duolingo available on?Edit
Flashcard apps are also available for Google Glass and Android Wear.
When will course X be added to mobile app Y?Edit
As the various mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) are not always updated at the same time, a new course may come to one app before it comes to another.
Can I use Duolingo offline?Edit
Yes, users can do some lessons while offline and using the apps, but your activity will not be credited towards your daily goals unless you logon before midnight.
How long can I use Duolingo offline?Edit
As of 14 March 2013, the mobile application can be used offline for roughly 1 hour.
Can I access the general discussion forum using the app?Edit
No, the main discussion forum is only available through the web. However, users can access the sentence discussions using the app.
Are there different features between mobile and web platform?Edit
Yes, some features are not available in some platforms.
- ↑ https://www.duolingo.com/mobile
- ↑ http://www.winbeta.org/news/duolingo-jumps-from-phone-to-windows-10-universal-app
- ↑ http://glassalmanac.com/learn-new-languages-duolingo-google-glass/4691
- ↑ Luis von Ahn. "The First Language Course has been Incubated. English from Russian is now available in beta!", December 19, 2013.
- ↑ The Duolingo Android App now has an offline mode!
- ↑ http://techcrunch.com/2013/03/14/duolingo-adds-offline-mode-and-speech-recognition-to-its-mobile-app/
- ↑ "Fifth Gift: Sentence Discussions on Android!", https://www.duolingo.com/comment/1311152, December 20, 2013.